Kenmore Fire Department rescues man and dog from house fire

This morning Tonawanda Fire Control dispatched the Kenmore Fire Department to a possible basement fire at Keller Avenue in the village.

According to Kenmore Chief Dave McGregor both a make victim and a family dog that were rescued by fire crews appear to be in good condition. The victim was taken to a hospital. They rescued the victim from the second floor window in the back via a ladder.

As you can see in the heartwarming photo above, someone was very glad the dog is OK.

Don't miss out on all the goodness happening in your community! Enter your email to receive our newsletter including sweet people, sweet businesses, sweet events, and more!

Enter your email to receive sweet things:


Subscribe!